Special function space
How to book
- Spaces are administered by departments/units below
- Open to bookings until April 30, 2024 by faculty, staff and student clubs
- Reserved for events that require the specific function or size of the requested space
- Book using the Outlook calendar system and the University Relations Booking Protocol
- Events or activities with less than 100 people should first consider flat-floored, movable furniture classrooms, if available.
Ballroom, UNC 200
- 3,000 square feet of multipurpose space and a small outdoor patio; an impressive setting for elegant social events, receptions and lectures
- Outfitted with state-of-the-art technology; music licensing fees may apply
- Banquet style event: 17 table rounds of eight people, to a capacity of 136
- Theatre style event: capacity of 180-200
Included in standard configuration. To remove, complete an Archibus work request with Facilities Management at least 24 hours in advance.
Yamaha C5 6’7” Conservatory Collection Grand Piano available but must be requested in advance along with key pick-up. Email firstname.lastname@example.org three business days in advance of the event.
|Room||Outlook Room Address|
|UNC 200||UBCO-OKMD R-RM UNC 200|
Foyers are great locations for coffee breaks, poster sessions, casual gatherings and event registration. Some foyers are suitable for receptions and trade-shows.
|Space||Outlook Room Address||Department/Unit|
|ADM Foyer||UBCO-Administration R-RM ADM Foyer||University Relations|
|Arts and Science Foyer||UBCO-ASC R-RM ASC Foyer||University Relations|
|Creative and Critical Studies Foyer||UBCO-CCS R-RM CCS Foyer||Faculty of Creative and Critical Studies|
|EME Foyer and Mezzanine
Foyer is ‘0’ level below mezzanine; mezzanine is a space connecting the building’s north and south towers; must be booked together
|UBCO-EME R-RM EME Foyer and
UBCO-EME R-RM EME Mezzanine
|Science Foyer||UBCO-SCI R-RM SCI Foyer||University Relations|